Tuesday, February 9, 2010

2/9

We just had another organizational-type meeting. I think things are finally starting to take shape. Close call with the volunteer group. We almost got axed but we scraped it out and I think we figured out a way to reconcile our vision for the group with the overall mission of the class. Sarah, Jenny, and I are going to be spending every Friday morning going to the UHC as needed and volunteering our time doing chores around the office or running errands. I am really excited to see what our role at the UHC ends up looking like. I hope that we can really serve their needs so that they can get on track for all of the new resources they will soon be getting. I think that our group can do a lot of the grunt work at the UHC. That way, at the end of the semester they can utilize all the new projects that the other groups create and our campaign will actually be effective.

I think that for the most part we have done pretty well as a class of not being overly critical of each other's ideas. There has been constructive criticism but nobody seems to have gotten too emotionally involved, which is a good thing. Like I said, how this whole thing plays out is still yet to be seen but I believe we are going to produce work that we can be proud of and that will ultimately benefit the UHC and their clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment